Google
 

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

 

Mornings are THE BEST

Mornings make me feel like a rock star. Between the endorphins, the caffeine, and my natural affinity for the hours between four a.m. and noon, my body, imagination, and intellect are aswagger---raunchy, wild-eyed, and energetic as the stage personas of Janis Joplin, Mick Jagger, and Creedence Clearwater; rambunctiously rapscallion as Errol Flynn, Johnny Depp, or Rasputin; I am a mystic of hyperactive, ferret-like proclivities; a world-class athlete, a starship at warp speed; a swashbuckling, omniscient, omnipotent uber-borg---eager and able to assimilate everyone and everything, antemeridian invincible that I am, into my writing.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]